Hobart Handler 187 (500525) *NEW*
Powerful and portable, the Handler® 187 delivers 185 amps of MIG welding power in a small package. It is capable of welding 24 gauge to 5/16 steel and handles a variety of materials including mild steel, stainless steel and aluminum. Operating on 230 volt input power, this wire welder includes everything you need to weld with flux cored self-shielding wire (great for outdoor welding projects) or solid wire (just add preferred wire and shielding gas.)
The Handler® 187 features a 7-position voltage switch, three more positions than the original Handler® 180. These added settings create a welding arc that more perfectly matches metal thickness and wire diameter than any competitor in its class. The improved arc means less spatter, professional bead appearance, excellent penetration and minimal post-weld cleanup.
Convenience features include internal storage area for spare tips and a "no tools" quick-change drive roll system with dual grooves to make changing wire diameter easy. A self-resetting thermal overload system protects the Handler® 187 in the toughest applications
* 7 voltage selections, enhanced magnetics and infinite wire feed speed control offers easier fine control of the output parameters for improved arc performance with less spatter for a better bead appearance and less cleanup
* Welds 24 gauge up to 5/16 inch steel
* Proven built-in wire feeder with quick-release drive roll lever
* Built-in contactor eases use and is an excellent safety feature which makes wire electrically "cold" when not welding
* Easy access to polarity changeover includes storage holes for spare tips
* Dual groove drive rolls make it easy to switch between .023/.025 in. (0.6 mm) and .030 - .035 in. (0.8 - 0.9 mm) wire
* Self-resetting thermal overload and motor protection
* Comfortable 10 ft. (3 m) H-10 MIG welding gun
* Dual gauge regulator and gas hose
* 10 ft. (3 m) work cable with clamp
* Sample spool of .030 in. (0.8 mm) self-shielded flux cored welding wire
* 8 in (203 mm) wire spool adapter
* Extra .030 in. (0.8 mm) contact tips
All items are covered by manufacturer warranty on parts and labor. We will assist with all warranty issues.
Click here to view my other listings!
(We do not proofread any ads submitted by members)
email@example.com (Frank Marsh)for more information. Your emails will be instantly forwarded to the poster's private address.