Distributed by DSKA Tools - Professional Grade Tools for Serious Mechanics
Manufacturer: Chicago Pneumatic
* Lightweight at only 18.5 lbs.
* Rocking dog clutch for smooth operation and extreme durability
* Convenient reverse valve for easy directional changes
* High performance motor maximizes output while minimizing air consumption
* Perfect for high volume truck tire shops
Every truck shop or fleet should have one of these for all the truck tires and wheels. This 1" drive air impact wrench can be applied to service trucks, high volume truck tire shops. 6" extended shank makes it ideal for deep truck wheels. Working torque: 150-800 ft./lbs.; maximum torque: 1300 ft./lbs.; blows per minute: 600; free speed: 4200 RPM; average air consumption: 8 cfm; air inlet thread: 1/2" NPTF; minimum hose size: 1/2"; sound dBA: 103; length: 13.5"; weight: 18.5 lbs.
(We do not proofread any ads submitted by members)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Leticia Diaz)for more information. Your emails will be instantly forwarded to the poster's private address.