VERY CLEAN USED TEMPO 521 LOCATOR
Item was Fully Tested in the field. Test Results = 100% working
Warranty: Item will not arrive DOA
Scale of 1-10 For Working Condition .. >> .. I would give it a 10
Scale of 1-10 Just for Appearance Only .. >> .. I would give it a 9
FIND BURIED SPRINKLER VALVES, SOLENOIDS, WIRE BREAKS OR JUST TO LOCATE WIRE PATH
LOW VOLTAGE LANDSCAPE WIRING, DOG FENCE
USE A WIRE FISH TAPE INSIDE A POLY OR PVC PIPE LINE, HOOK UP THE 521 TO FISH TAPE, AND YOU CAN LOCATE POLY AND PVC LINES UNDER GROUND. NO MORE DIGGING FOR HOURS TO FIGURE OUT WHERE THE SPRINKLER LINE RUN THRU YOUR YARD.
WILL COME WITH A NEW SET OF BATTERIES, INSTRUCTION MANUAL, AND ALL THAT IS SHOWN IN PHOTOS
ITEM IS USED, 100% WORKING AND WILL NOT ARRIVE DOA.
ALL INFO BELOW IS FROM TEMPO WEB SITE:
Fast, accurate wire and valve locating...the choice of irrigation professionals
When service and installation conditions require the very best, the Model 521 Wire & Valve Locator delivers. Adjustable transmit power allows selection of the best signal for maximum performance. High-power output offers extended range and use on higher resistance wire paths other locators can't touch. The 521's receiver provides both audible and visual indications of signal strength that make locating valves, wire breaks and nicked insulation faults a breeze. Pistol style design of the receiver makes it easy to quickly locate even the longest wire path while the rugged headphones block ambient noise and improve "feel" for the signal. Includes transmitter, receiver, headset, ground stake and complete instructions
* Adjustable transmit power allows you to select the best signal for maximum performance
* Transmitter's high power output offers extended range and use on higher resistance wire paths that other locators can't touch
* Receiver provides both audible and visual indications of signal strength
* Pistol-style design of the receiver makes it easy for you to move along quickly to locate event eh longest wire path
* Rugged headphones block ambient noise and improve "fee" for the signal
* Includes transmitter, receiver, headset ground stake and complete instructions
* Battery operated; 2 - 6V lanterns and 1 - 9V included
Transmitter – 30 hours nominal, receiver – 100 hours nominal
Powder-coated aluminum housing in polyethylene case
(We do not proofread any ads submitted by members)
email@example.com (Jeanette Harper)for more information. Your emails will be instantly forwarded to the poster's private address.