L.S. Starrett 11/16 in Automatic Center Punch
* Tension of regulating spring is constant, so marks made by point are uniform in depth and size for each setting
* No hammer required, mechanism automatically strikes a blow when downward pressure is applied
* Specially selected tool steel is hardened and tempered to the proper hardness
* A special tempering process makes the head less likely to fracture from a hard, off-center blow
* Type: Automatic Center Punch
(We do not proofread any ads submitted by members)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Sonja Hall)for more information. Your emails will be instantly forwarded to the poster's private address.