CDC CDCR "Academy Special" Complete Leather Duty Belt
Special contains the following:
(1) 2 1/4" Sam Browne Belt / Basketweave leather-brass buckle
(1) 1 3/4" Garrison Belt / Basketweave-brass buckle
(4) 3/4" Belt keepers / Basketweave-brass snaps
(1) Handcuff case / Basketweave-brass snap
(1) Adjustable radio holder / Basketweave
(1) Zak tactical key clip / Black
(1) Deluxe key flap / Basketweave-brass snaps
(1) Glove pouch / Basketweave-brass snap
How to Measure for a Belt Size:
1. Using an existing belt, correct measurement begins from the place where the buckle connects to the belt and then to the middle of the holes The rest of the belt is not considered for measurement purposes.
2. Measure your old belt: Lay your old belt flat on a table. Then measure from the buckle bar (do not measure the buckle) to the other end of the belt to whichever hole is most comfortable when the belt is worn.
3. Tape Measure: Wrap a tape measure around your waist at the level you wish to wear your belt and pull snugly.
4. Men's Belts: To Ensure a Perfect Fit, Add Two Inch To Your Pant Size, This Way Your Belt Will Fit Most Comfortably near The Center Hole.
5. Belt Strap: Using an existing belt, correct measurement begins from the place where the buckle connects to the belt and then to the middle hole.
6.Please DO NOT measure the length from end to end. You will not get the accurate size that way.
NOTE: THIS IS NOT CHEAP LEATHER LIKE MOST STORES WILL SELL YOU!
Check out our on-line store for all your CDCR and Law Enforcement gear @
"GEAR FOR COPS, BY COPS"
(LARGE SIZES 46-62” have an up-charge $, e-mail me first for a price quote)
Be sure to add me to your favorites list!
(We do not proofread any ads submitted by members)
Dfirstname.lastname@example.org (Dana Watson)for more information. Your emails will be instantly forwarded to the poster's private address.