7/16-14 NC HSS Plug Standard Hand Tap 12/ Bx (Rutland SKU 2121 0714)
Standard ground thread right hand American National form with standard number of flutes in taper, plug or bottoming style.
* The most versatile taps for hand use or for tapping under power.
* Popular for use in general machine tapping or CNC tapping.
* Appropriate for tapping the vast majority of materials.
* Hand taps store chips in their flutes adjacent to the chamfered teeth during threading operations.
Please print this listing and keep for reference upon winning.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
· All of our items are new and never used.
· The images shown may differ slightly from actual product appearance
· Regretfully, we cannot accommodate custom coloring or finishing
· This item is available for pick up from our Whittier, CA location
· If you are interested in sending us a question via e-mail or calling us by phone:
Available between 9:00 am - 4:00 PM California Time
Monday - Friday (excluding holidays).
Delivery Charges for Contiguous 48 States
Please add sales tax and local taxes on merchandise for the following states. States noted with (*) require tax on the total for merchandise and freight:
· Our items may be eligible for pick up when stated
· All machinery returns will be subjected to inspection at our warehouse.
· Please do not have unauthorized repair work done to items.
· Unauthorized repair work, alterations, modifications, misuse or operation of item, not in accordance with instructions provided, will result in loss of return privileges and will void warranty.
Rutland Tool & Supply Limited Warranty
(We do not proofread any ads submitted by members)
E.Carson@desmoines-classifieds.com (Ericka Carson)for more information. Your emails will be instantly forwarded to the poster's private address.